Tech Support banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
K, I did a search on this, everytime I try to login to myspace I keep getting the message "Your current security settings do not allow you send html forms" or something of the sort, anyways I noticed just going to the myspace main page doesn't load much as it used to. I went into internet options then over to security clicked on custom level scrolled down and made sure that the "Submit nonencrpyted form data" was enabled, restarted my computer and I'm still unable to access myspace, any clues why? Thanks

I noticed some other stuff too, like if I'm running yahoo messanger and at the bottom how you can click on the mail icon to open a page to goto your mail, I click on it and it won't open up a page to go anywhere, same problem when I went to update ad-aware and it asks me to goto the page to update the core, I'll click on ok to open the page and it won't open up anything, but I can get to other pages fine, with the problem of them loading slow which I know is a connection issue.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Just bumping my post up, its been awhile and I'm still unable to access myspace, just looking around on google hoping to find a cure.

·
TSF Emeritus
26,228 Posts
You've already enabled 'Submit non-encrypted form data', which I was going to suggest. Which firewall are you using? If it's Zone Alarm, go to Firewall > Main tab > Custom and uncheck any of the 'block outgoing' options. Then click the Advanced button and check nothing is being blocked there.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hmmm, I thought maybe zonealarm was messing with it or maybe avast so I turned both them off and tried to access it and still couldn't. I did a google search on this and came up with so many people with the same problem, but everytime they tried the submit nonecrypted it still didn't work, I enabled it on all the zones, restricted, trusted, etc. There's like 4 of them but still no luck. I tried what you said but when I went to the main tab I didn't see anything about a custom thing to click on, I clicked on advanced though and the only thing checked there is to turn off windows firewall. Please respond when you can. Thanks :)

·
TSF Emeritus
26,228 Posts
Sorry, I'm using Zone Alarm Pro, you might not have those features in your version.

Have you got javascript enabled?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have Zone alarm Pro now, as for trying to login to myspace, now it seems to let me through except that when it goes to log me in it doesn't at all it just sends me to a sign up page, I enter all my correct info in, but just keep getting sent to this sign up page, I know my profile still exists because I can view it easily. Another concern I'm having is that when I goto pogo.com sometimes it will pop up saying that java isn't present or working on my computer but if I goto this other site that uses java it works there. I googled how to make sure if javascript is on and it's enabled as far as I can see.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I found out my problem, I had just installed the new version of IE-Spyad as soon as I un-installed this I could login to myspace. I looked in the restricted zones when I had it installed and I thought maybe it was blocking myspace, but I didn't find anything on there. It must have been blocking some certain content on myspace's site that was not allowing things to show up or to allow me to login, just wanted to post and let you guys know incase anybody else has this problem. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.