Tech Support banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
TSF Team Emeritus, Microsoft Support
7,738 Posts
Numerous people have suggested deleting the following directory:
C:\Program Files\Firefox\extensions\[email protected] (which would vary depending on where you installed firefox).

You will probably have to close firefox before deleting the folder. Try that and see how it works and let us know.

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Numerous people have suggested deleting the following directory:
C:\Program Files\Firefox\extensions\[email protected] (which would vary depending on where you installed firefox).

You will probably have to close firefox before deleting the folder. Try that and see how it works and let us know.
Thank you. I went into program files and deleted everything concerning firefox and dvd converters. I`m not sure how to find the directory you mentioned C:\Program Files. Please let me know. Cheers

·
TSF Team Emeritus, Microsoft Support
7,738 Posts
If you go into My Computer it will have your drives listed there. Unless you changed the directory where firefox installs it defaults to C:\Program Files\Firefox. You will need to get to this through My Computer

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
If you go into My Computer it will have your drives listed there. Unless you changed the directory where firefox installs it defaults to C:\Program Files\Firefox. You will need to get to this through My Computer
my local disc shows program files-double click i see search settings.exe-open that it shows vendio services inc.(magnifying glass icon) file version 1.2.0.10-other folders- (yellow) shows res-other folder(yellow) temp-folder with cog wheels shows search settings localization module, open it it says Caution application extension damage could occur.
:rolleyes:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.