Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I have two problems I'm hoping someone can help me with please.

The first is that for some reason (I think whilst trying to fix problem #2) my boyfriend has managed to change the size of anything we see on the monitor. The fonts, the bottom bar and anything we see on the internet explorer has changed size. I've tried changing it on the right click on desktop, personalize, display settings but it doesn't seem to go back to the default size we had it. Is there anything I can do to put it back to the default screen size it would have been when we bought the computer?

Problem #2 is that basically the computer has started running really slowly recently for seemingly no reason at all. I've run Norton and also the Windows one that you can get from their website to see if there is a virus but it comes up saying that its all ok. What can I do to get the computer running faster again? I've also tried defrag and disk clean up.

Thank you in advance for any help :)

·
Banned
2 Posts
Virus .
If your computer has been infected by a virus, a malware, a worm or a Trojan, it might have cause the slow down of your computer system and even freeze several tasks at hand. Hence, you should update Norton and run virus scan and remove all the infected files found on your system.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the reply daor. We have the most recent version of Norton and it says there aren't any viruses or infected files when I run it though.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.