Tech Support banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Whenever my other computer connects to my Sbc Dsl wireless modem it wont let me use any other internet service than sbc yahoo. it wont let me use internet explore, mozilla firefox, itunes, napster, windows media player, etc. Do you guys have any idea what is wrong with my connection i would apreciate any help you could give me on how to lift these resrictions

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Addition to the other problem

In my last thread i said that it resricted but it also randomly loses connection and then regains it all most immediatly but it gets annoying also sometimes my lynkys wireless driver does not detect my wireless modem at all and on the computer with the modem will also randomly lose connetion. Ialready scanned both computers with ad-aware,nortan anti virus and xoftspy and both computer are totally clean. We have already called a repair guy to check for external problems i was wondering if this is a setting problem or a defect in the computer or modem.

By the way the modem is a2wire 1701hg gateway that i got from sbc and it connects directly with my lynkys driver

·
Citizen of the world
51,042 Posts
Please do NOT post multiple threads, if you have something to add, post to the thread you've already started.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.