Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
my sys specs are at the bottom.

The problem i am haveing is when i install my new audogy card (sorry for the bad spelling) i have a strange error message comeup, it says something along the lines of "The settings for the graphivs adapter are incorrect or do not work with this card", so i tool out the new Audogy card and went back to me SB 128. every time i put that card in i get the error message.

I have tryed from a fresh install.

The other odd thing is that, it worked with XP but i took it off and went back to 98,and now it wont work,. But i cant go back to XP cos XP wont install on my machine now.

Any help would be much aprciated!!!!!!!

DoZZa

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Hi o.k, sorry about the top post it was a bit rushed

here is what happens. I have Geforce 4 Ti 4200 form creative and a sound blaster Audiogy. I recently removed XP from my machine and decided to go back to Win 98. the problem is as follows

I install the OS and install the graphics drivers, no problem there, i restat and i have full options. then i install the soundcard drivers from the Audiogy CD using the install program, this compleates with no errors or anything, so i restart and wait patiently for it all to update and then it loads into windows and i have an error come up wich says the "the settings do not work with the graphics adapter or it is incorrectly configured"

i have no idea why this happens and any help would be aprecated.....

Dz

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
if thats the detonater drivers than i have already tryed that...

thanx tho

Dz

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.