1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Is there a way to turn

"Always ask before opening this type of file"

back on after it has been un-checked. I want a prompt when I click on a download. Instead of them saving to a temp folder?

·
TSF Team Emeritus
5,580 Posts
yes

i beleive you can do that in the control panel, under internet explorer options. then click the advanced tab. i hope this does it.

~BoB~

·
TSF Team Emeritus
5,580 Posts
hmm

well, if you have explorer 6 or anything newer i cant help you. it sounds like you have a new version, and i dont want to use them so i dont know much about them.

~BoB~

·
TSF Team Emeritus
5,580 Posts
i concurr

well johnwill, that first link exactly describes what she must be talking about, and to tell you honestly after looking at it, i apparently wasnt fully aware of what she was asking. that was a good answer.

you are some sort of a trouble(sharp)shooter. keep that up, and i'll want to be your friend.

~BoB~

·
TSF Team Emeritus
5,580 Posts
heavens' sakes

oh my, i did it again. i made an assumption, and im going to apologize in advance, before tino gets upset with me.

see, i guess the cute little avatar made me think that tino is a female, and in fact, i have no reason to assume that only a female would use dino as an avatar. but twice i said she, and i should have used the proper username of who i was referring to rather than a guess at their gender.

so to tino:
i am sorry i made an assumption about your gender based on your avatar. if you are female, then i guess no harm was done, however if you are male, then i am deeply sorry.

really people, i keep telling you i'm a dork, and you keep doubting me. how many screw ups is it going to take for you all to beleive me?

alright, i'm done humiliating meself

~BoB~

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
HAHA thats ok. I am in fact male. Went for the 'dino' selection for the avatar because it was close to 'tino' :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.