Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I'm new to this forum, and wasnt sure where to post this query, hopefully this is the correct place!

Ive just replaced a Samsung V20 with a new Samsung V25. On the V20 the battery life when not connected to the mains was around 20mins, i'm not sure whether this is normal that over time the battery time decreases. My query relates to whether it is best to run the laptop from the mains every time i use it or to charge up the battery and run from the battery each time. It became an annoyance that i could never use my laptop unless connected to the mains and was wondering what is the best way to extend battery life.

Also a quick question relating to MSN, each time i have opened it it tells me to install the new version, which i have done many times, and it still wont let me use it! How do i go about fixing this?!

Any help would be appreciated!

·
Banned
41 Posts
"Ive just replaced a Samsung V20 with a new Samsung V25. On the V20 the battery life when not connected to the mains was around 20mins, i'm not sure whether this is normal that over time the battery time decreases. My query relates to whether it is best to run the laptop from the mains every time i use it or to charge up the battery and run from the battery each time. It became an annoyance that i could never use my laptop unless connected to the mains and was wondering what is the best way to extend battery life."

what type of battery are you using?

it ids generally bettery to run youcomputer off of the mains to conserve battery usage for just when it is needed,

you can extend your battery life by enaBLEING POWER SAVING IN CONTROL PANLE

also that MSN THINBG MAY BE A VIRUS, GO TO WWW.MICROSOFT.CO.UK AND SEARCH FOR MSN and download it from there

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.