Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sound, Video & Game controllers?

Everytime I turn my computer on, Welcome to the found new hardware wizard pops for a device called nVidia WDM TV Audio Crossbar and another device called nVidia WDM TVTuner. The wizard wants to search for and install the proper software for these devices.

1st of all I have no idea what theses devices are or what purpose they serve, and 2nd when I did just decide to let it search for and install the software, it popped up with; Has not passed Windows Logo testing to verify it's compatibility with Windows XP. So I stopped right there!

So I went to my device manager to try and find out some info and the devices are located un sound, video and game controllers as unknown devices. When I double click on them it says they are not configured correctly.
Also, right above those two devices there are two more devices called; nVidia WDM A/V Crossbar and nVidia WDM Video Capture (universal). Both of which are disabled because they are either not working properly or causing a resource conflict. (This is what it tells me)

I am so clueless as to what I should do???
Please help if you can

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.