Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Serious problem... crap performance.

Hi guys, a bit new to this stuff...

I have an AMD 4000, 2 gigs ddr1, 200 gig HD, nvidia 6800 pci. It is a nice system. It was running perfectly fine until I managed to get a virus on it... well, I backed up some of my files on an external harddrive and reformatted my computer. On this new format, my performance is crap. When I mwheel down on an internet page it lags, when I'm playing CS I cant run in OpenGL mode, i have to run in software mode, which is crap. When I right click and open properties, settings, advanced, adapter, it wont recognize my video card. I've installed my motherboard drivers, but I've reformatted before and my video card worked without the nvidia disk, I forgot what I did...Maybe theres one solution to all of these problems? Maybe its several different, im now sure. But it's sad to watch my monster be so crippled... I've been out of WoW and CS for about 3 days now, any more and I will probably kill myself. Help ASAP, thanks in advance.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
im going to do that right now, as soon as everythings finished ill tell you the result

thank you for the quick reply btw...

also do you think not having the drivers could be this mouse scrolling lag problem??? ive never seen this before.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
sir...

id like to make love to you...

its working perfect.

recognizing the video card and no more of that mouse scroll lag BS!!!

im installing WoW now, if it runs wow good then that would make my day... thank you again, if i encounter another problem ill post again

·
TSF Emeritus
26,228 Posts
Sinocard said:
id like to make love to you...
that's the best offer I've had all day :heartlove :laugh:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.