Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Outlook 2003 and Microsoft Mail

Hi,

My original thread (quoted below) has expired, but for those who are interrested, here it the fix:
I have found an installer for adding MSMail to Outlook 2003. There is one caveat but it has a work around. Follow this link (http://www.outlook-tips.net/howto/msmail.htm)

"I'm running Outlook 2003 in an enviroment where Mirosoft Mail is still used by many users. Is there any way of adding Microsoft Mail as a service to Outlook 2003. All the Microsoft documentation is very clear about it not being supported by Outlook 2003 but it would be great if someone has a workaround! Currently my solution is to run Outlook 97 on another PC on the network and collect my Microsoft Mail on it, add those Personal Folders to my Outlook 2003 and then copy across the mail that I need. It's not a very eligant solution as Outlook 97 and Outlook 2003 cannot access the folders at the same time. We do not have exchange server running so I can't set up a tast to forward all the Microsoft Mail to my Internet Email address either. Any better ideas will help. Thanks"

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.