Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Network problem

Ok. I have Netgear wireless router which is connect to a cable modem. Connected to the router is one laptop(wired), another laptop(wireless) and a desktop(wireless). I have no troubles connecting any of th hree to the internet, but the wireless latop can never conenct to the workgroup. Also, in Netowkr cnnections, there is a "Internet Connection" under the "Internet Gateway" section. What is this? IT doesnt show up on all three computers, only on the wireless laptop, and I dont know what it does. When i run "Set Up Home or small office network" it asks if i want to use the shared internet connection", is that it? I dont need this shared internet connection because all computers connect directly through router.....Please help me work out how to get rid of hared internet connection and also how to access my network from the wireless laptop. If u need any info just ask !! thanks in advance

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
ok i dont know how to mark thread as solved, when i tried it said i didnt have priv. Anyway it is! Nuthing a good google search cant find

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.