Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
MS outlook Doesnt receive no more...

Ok, this happens to almost every email account i have and im just sick of it. After a while of useing a account on outlook, it no longer receives my messeges. Because i have sent myself some emails because i needed to tranfer some files of watever and when i get home and check my emails, they're arent there. I have sent myself emails all the time and this always happens after awhile. BTW, im using gmail. if you want, my email adress is [email protected] i dont understand why this happens.... Also, when i check my email in a browser, such as www.gmail.com , all my emails are there. I DONT GET IT! :4-dontkno

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
darnit, why couldnt i just wait a little longer before i posted on TSF. Sorry, i found the problem, the emails that werent coming were for some reason staying on the web gmail. When i went to www.gmail.com and i clicked foward on all the ones i wanted to go to outlook, i finally recieved the ones i wanted. But i still dont get why they wouldnt send to my outlook and web-based gmail like it normally does in the dang first place. :tongue:

·
Registered
2,290 Posts
How is your Outlook set up for G-mail? Server Port #s and all details?

How is Outlook set up for sending and receiving e-mail? How often?

Where did you forward your messages that they finally came to Outlook?

JamesO

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.