Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
TSF Emeritus
26,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Firefox Extensions window has disappeared

Whenever I go to Tools > Extensions to bring up the Extensions window, nothing happens!

I noticed it had disappeared yesterday after I uninstalled the Adblock extension by going into the menu and clicking Uninstall. Then I rebooted and ran Firefox again to make sure everything was ok.

All my extensions are working but when I go to Tools > Extensions, the mouse pointer briefly changes to the hourglass as though something is happening, but the window doesn't appear.

Everything else is fine, my bookmarks and themes still work.

So I tried reinstalling Adblock and restarting Firefox. The Adblock context menu item has disappeared and it doesn't show up in the status bar as it should.

Then I uninstalled Firefox through Control Panel, rebooted and reinstalled Firefox 1.0.6. Somehow it retained my bookmarks and themes and even the tabs which were previously open before uninstalling (which shows that the SessionSaver extension is working)

So how can my themes and extensions still be installed after completely uninstalling Firefox and, more importantly, how do I get my Extensions window to work again?

Also, the Profile Manager doesn't work.

·
TSF Emeritus
26,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Problem solved :smile: I edited some files in Windows/Application Data/Mozilla then reinstalled again.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.