Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Emergency: Need Accel Drivers Fast

The computer is running Windows XP. It's a locally-built (DIT) Windows compatible machine.

I need drivers for an AMT (Advanced Matrix Technologies) ACCEL 535 printer. I know the drivers exist, but I can't find them.

Lots of sites say to use either Epson LQ 570, Epson LQ 1070, or IBM XL 24 drivers, but I can't find any of those either.

I tried the manufacturer's website, but they didn't give me any better information than that either. I tried calling them, but they put me on hold for a while, and then try to get me to leave a message. I have a feeling that since they're Pacific time, it's after five there and they're closed. It's not yet three here, and I really need these asap so I can get this done before five.

Does anyone have any of the drivers listed above? I'll try one or all of them to get this done. Thanks!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hi all, You can go ahead and close this one. I actually set it up as a generic/text only printer to run as a slave, since that was all that was necessary for the software that would be running it from within windows. Thanks, though! :sayyes:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.