Ok, here's what you need to do:
- Click Start -> Run -> type:
- Click OK
- Expand the following key:
- This key may have subkeys which relate to context menu items which affect all files. For example, I have two subkeys here:
Rename with NameWiz
Scan with Pest Patrol
- If I delete those entries, the corresponding Context Menu entry is removed
- There are quite a few more registry keys which control Context Menu items, so all you need to do is follow the above instructions on the following keys:
There are quite a few others that relate to individual file types but that should be enough to do what you need to but if you have any problems, please let me know.
As always with registry editing...either backup the entire registry before you start or back up the individual keys before editing/deleting them.
Hope that helps