Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
C Drive!!!! Need Help!!!!

Hi! I am a complete newbie...so forgive my ignorance in advance! My husband has been working on my computer...that we just got for a couple of days now and we need help! This is a used computer that had the hard drive partitioned into 5 drives...well my hubby has managed to get rid of the extra drives but we can't figure out how to expand the c drive to incorporate the additional space left from the drives that he removed. If anyone can help us please do. Right now we can't even do the updates if we do it will leave us with like 24 mb of space...leaves no room to do anything else.

Thanks,
gshadow

·
Premium Member
90 Posts
If you have the original disks from the computer mfg.use them to restore the original programs, or you may be able to purchase them from the mfg.'s website.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
mrbizness1 said:
If you have the original disks from the computer mfg.use them to restore the original programs, .

Mrbizness1,

Thanks for responding! After I posted my 911 I was looking at some of the older threads here and found similiar advice which I brought to my dh's attention so he reinstalled and found the prompt to format...so here I am happy to say that I can do just about anything I want with room to spare!

Thanks again for taking a moment to answer this newbie's question....this was one of those moments that makes you go....DOH!

gshadow :laugh:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.