Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey,
can anyone help me?

I have a fujitsu siemans laptop, I want to delete everything on there and reboot it so its like brand new!

i have all disks that come with it .... just need to know what one to put in that will reset the whole thing?!

ALSO.....i have a MSI Notebook .. that has a trojan!
it wont let me get onto the internet to get rid of it, i get a pop up from windows telling me to buy their software to delete the trojan!

please help :(

thanks
lei lei xxxxx

·
Registered
264 Posts
Hey,
can anyone help me?

I have a fujitsu siemans laptop, I want to delete everything on there and reboot it so its like brand new!

i have all disks that come with it .... just need to know what one to put in that will reset the whole thing?!

ALSO.....i have a MSI Notebook .. that has a trojan!
it wont let me get onto the internet to get rid of it, i get a pop up from windows telling me to buy their software to delete the trojan!

please help :(

thanks
lei lei xxxxx
For the fujitsu, tell us exactly what each disk says on it.

If the MSI trojan is a simple one, this may disable it.

1) Hold F8 during startup, select Safe Mode
2) Hit Control+Shift+Escape and End Process on everything that you can EXCEPT the following: winlogon.exe, csrss.exe, lsass.exe, svchost.exe (multiple)
3) hit WindowsKey+R, type MSCONFIG
4) Startup tab, Disable All
5) Services tab, Hide Microsoft Services, then Disable All... hit OK, YES, reboot.

If that doesn't help you have a more serious virus and the simplest solution is to reinstall windows.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
For the fujitsu, tell us exactly what each disk says on it.

If the MSI trojan is a simple one, this may disable it.

1) Hold F8 during startup, select Safe Mode
2) Hit Control+Shift+Escape and End Process on everything that you can EXCEPT the following: winlogon.exe, csrss.exe, lsass.exe, svchost.exe (multiple)
3) hit WindowsKey+R, type MSCONFIG
4) Startup tab, Disable All
5) Services tab, Hide Microsoft Services, then Disable All... hit OK, YES, reboot.

If that doesn't help you have a more serious virus and the simplest solution is to reinstall windows.
hi thanks for that... ill try that when i get home, hopefully will work!

i have all the discs, im at work so cant tell u exactly what they are, one was a recovery disk and the other had something like install i think?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.