Tech Support banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have had my system working for quite a while, when all of a sudden it ceased to function. It works one way, but the users wish to manipulate it the other. Here is the scenario.

I have a conference room resource which all users are able to schedule time. As long as there is no scheduled meeting, the scheduling should reserve the room, and then mark it in the resource calendar as busy. The user creates an appointment on his/her calendar and then selects invite. (S)He then sends the mandatory persons the email. Then clicks the conference room on the resources. Upon confirming this, the reservation is displayed in the creators calendar, but the resource calendar does not get posted. Here is what I mean when I say it works one way but not the other. If the User goes to the conference room calendar and creates the meeting from there it posts to all the invitees. This has been a real thorn in my side. I keep telling the users to try it backwards, the way it works, but come review time this will be one mark against me. Please if anyone knows what this is, would you please write back.
This is riding on weeks :4-dontkno

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.