Tech Support banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:4-dontkno Hay my follow friends at TSF. I have a problem!!!

When receiving music /sounds/ voice demo's --- or what every is being played from internet. The sound breakers up or is erectic as if the thing is full and it has to update itself.

I have been noticing that I am having problems copying sound or music off of my e-mail to. I noted a program called DAK2000 that states if you can hear it, you can record it/save it. Any input on this I would welcome it to.

God Bless your days. directcurrent :sayyes:

P

·
0 Posts
:) Hello,

I would think it is normal for your player to buffer. The connection speed is probably the factor here. If you are able to save the content - right click save target as - then listen to it. OR else if you are using IE and finished downloading the file you can browse your temp internet folder and move the file and use.

Regards.

·
Registered
4,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hay purpleSky, AS far as I know I am not going thru a player that I know of, and I am on Netzero HS, I know there is some buffers some where set up on this thing that you should be able to increase the size but don't know where. I also know that the best baud rate I have been able to get in this area is 32.6 which is a bit slow. . Do you know how to increase the buffer size? DirectCurrent

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.