Tech Support banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Tosihiba Satellite A75-S226 laptop. The screen got broken and I got a replacement of the same type on ebay LP154W01. The ebay seller mentioned the screen was from a Toshiba Satelleite but of a different model (M35 I think) When I put the replacement screen in the image does not fill the whole screen. There is about 3 inches of creen on the right that stays blank and about an inch on the bottom of the screen. The whole image appears it is just not large enough to cover the whole screen.

I cannot adjust the size or advance the resolution past 1024 I guess either my driver or my video card does not go beyond that. I tried downloading newer drivers for the ATI Mobility Radeon 9000 IGP card but nothing seems to change the screen size. Is there any way to change the screen size or is this screen just imcompaible with my system? Appreciate your thoughts.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Check on the keyboard for a alternate system key. It might be something like f6 or f8 or something

hit the fn key and fwhatever at the same time and see if the display doesnt change.
This is a feature on alot of Dells that will change the display

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.