Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

I have accidentally pressed yes in Internet Explorer when it asked me "Do You Want To Rember Password" and now my computer rememers my password every time I go to that specific site.

I have worked out how to deactivate the computer from asking me if it wants to remember my passwords every time I go to any other sites.

BUT, I want to delete the password for the specific site which it is now remembering. Can I do this?

Thanks In Advance - Student Rick

·
Registered
15 Posts
If you want to invalidate the specific saved password without deleting them all, go to you admin options for the site and change your password to something else.

When you revisit the site you will get the password prompt again - make sure "remember password" is unchecked when you enter the new one. If you are really fond of your previous password you may be able to change it back again, depending on the rules set by the site owner.

I had the same problem with my FTP site and it was the only way I found to get around it. Others may have better solutions though......

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Deleting all Internet Explorer Passwords

Thanks for the advice guys sounds great. I am happy to delete all passwords in Internet Explorer, so how do I do this? I just couldn't work out how to do so if you could help me again that would be awesome. Thanks again.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.