Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi! This is Kolahal.
I post to be clear about my confusion regarding Windows.It's an original one,purchased through a miidleman and currently installed in this pc.However.The middleman did not give us the lisence code.He himself installed it.
However,we are suspecting him to hack my computer for last couple of months and finally stopped the hacking.Can you give me some idea that how can I recover the license code from my computer tself?So that next time when I will format my machine I will enter the same code.See, this is not like I am demanding for a regestration code.And the foolishness from our side was not to contact Windows directly.We were quite illeterate about these things at that time.Please,I understand that what I say may not be applaudable, but really I am not lying.

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Get and run >>>Magical Jelly Bean Keyfinder<<< to find the key installed on your system, assuming your thoughts are correct it's unlikely to be a genuine copy, a legitimate person would not do suc a thing IMHO, if so check it with m$ to be sure it's genuine, if not you will need to contact m$ and get a genuine code, see how it goes.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well,I have already tried it with Magical Jelly Bean Keyfinder but that was negative.What about IMHO ?I do not what this is.Also from where I can download m$?

·
Happy to support TSF!
7,263 Posts
I'm becoming a little suspicious on this thread.

Magical Jelly Bean Keyfinder works so if you're unable to locate the key using that, the only advice we can give is for you to contact Microsoft.

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
IMHO = In My Honest Opinion
As stated above if that software doesn't tell you what your key is thats installed then something is very wrong, and about your only option is to follow the above advice on this.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Hi! This is Kolahal.
I post to be clear about my confusion regarding Windows.It's an original one,purchased through a miidleman and currently installed in this pc.However.The middleman did not give us the lisence code.He himself installed it.
However,we are suspecting him to hack my computer for last couple of months and finally stopped the hacking.Can you give me some idea that how can I recover the license code from my computer tself?So that next time when I will format my machine I will enter the same code.See, this is not like I am demanding for a regestration code.And the foolishness from our side was not to contact Windows directly.We were quite illeterate about these things at that time.Please,I understand that what I say may not be applaudable, but really I am not lying.
I have Everest home edition installed on my win 2k machine, I shows the product key for the os, You might get the same with xp

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.