Tech Support banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there, it is very useful to be able to record something from my computer using Screen Recording, but it automatically assumes that the audio input is coming from my microphone. Sometimes, however, I want to record a video and the associated audio from an online video, which means that the sound is actually coming from the computer and not from the mic. Is it possible to set the Audio in Screen Recording to the loudspeakers instead of the mic?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I had the same problem, but in Adobe Captivate the sound was recorded perfectly. What program do you use to record the screen? This may make a difference since some programs have a default value for recording audio from the microphone. I remember when my younger brother made letsplays on minecraft for his YouTube channel, he had to record simultaneously in two programs and then cut the audio using Clipconvert and insert it into the track with the video. It can be easy to skip a small detail and then do double work. Perhaps you should check the sound settings if you are using Windows.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts