Tech Support Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know any Windows offline program which can set alerts on the same note with different dates and times? For instance, pop up an alert on every Mon 6PM, every Wed 4PM and every 25th 8PM.

It could also export all alerts and notes to my Android phone.

Thank you. 馃槉

Global Moderator
Electronic Design
My calendar is on my phone, computer, laptop, and I share it with my wife so we know when we have stuff planned. Many organizations also automatically generate Google Calendar entries for you when you make appointments. It works well and is very convenient, I've not had occasion to wish for more.

Global Moderator
Electronic Design
Could I use it offline and just save the entries locally, without having to rely on their servers?
How do you export notes/alerts to your Android phone without Internet? Maybe you should try some of the choices and see how it fits your requirements. You keep adding features in dribs and drabs, it's pretty hard to know what you're really looking for.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
How do you export notes/alerts to your Android phone without Internet? Maybe you should try some of the choices and see how it fits your requirements. You keep adding features in dribs and drabs, it's pretty hard to know what you're really looking for.
A manual export is fine. I could connect to the computer to do the export. I don't want to store my personal data on third-party servers.

I've tried quite a few already, but all of them only allows 1 alert and 1 recurring pattern.

Global Moderator
Using Google to solve problems
In your OP you mention you are looking for a Windows App for notifications. Then you mention syncing with an Android app?!
There is the Windows Calendar, or the Microsoft Office Calendar which, you can add multiple reminders per day sent to and from your computer. No servers are involved.
If you want to Sync your Calendar across other devices (ie) Android Phone, Tablet, Alexa etc you will need to use the internet

1 - 9 of 9 Posts