Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys
have been through the whole folder lock shambles and still cant get my files back -i know they are there just cant see them -think i have exhausted every option except using a recovery program
Can anoyone recommend a software recovery program that will recover these files? -am happy to pay for the program but really was hoping to find someone who had sucess with one before buying
Any feedback would be greatly appreciated
cheers
Bill

·
Premium Member
802 Posts
Hello,

What do you mean when you say folder lock files? Do you mean it has the little lock icon next to the folder?

As for recover programs, we have used Easeus Data Recovery before which has worked well.

Also, I have moved your thread to another area on the forum as its not a network issue.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi guys
sorry -i bought a software program called "Folder Lock" -i have exhausted all avenues trying to recover the files that are encrypted in it - it appears to be a common problem -the file size is shown as 100gb but the files are not visible
So i was looking to purchase a program to try and recover them but i did not want to do this until (hopefully) i could find someone who has already had success with a particular program -the file are pictures, videos, excel and word docs
cheers
Bill

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hi
yes -have been through that whole process -have been on line with them and they have had a look at the folder - no apology for losing my files -just a oh you can always buy the newer version which is better.....
I do have password - can open the folder -see that the file size is correct - however the folder/file is empty -ie the files are hidden
thought one of the file recovery programs might be able to assist....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.