Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi im new to this website :D
i got my 8800gt today and read someone elses thread about the long beep thing and i have it unfortunately.
i want a psu that will run my 8800gt good, but i dont really wanna spend much as im pretty poor atm, price range up to about 50quid

if u need specs i can find out later wen i put my old gfx card in, im on laptop now

·
Registered
105 Posts
The bad news is with power supplies you get what you pay for. If you want something in that price range, it is going to have to be a firesale price. The good news is that Newegg had some near firesale prices recently and it may still be going on.

Here is a link that might help:Power Supply Selection

·
Registered
25,111 Posts
If you don't find that one, here is a list of ones you should consider. These are the best of the best:

Seasonic – Any Model
Corsair – Any Model
PC Power & Cooling – Any Model
Thermaltake – “Toughpower” Series Only
Coolermaster – “Real Power Pro” Series Only

·
Registered
25,111 Posts
will they work good with my graphics card though?
A 650 will run your graphics card, but I would recommend a 750 for future expansion and there is not much difference in price.

Any of those specific ones listed will run that video card (if the wattage is 650 or 750) very well. That is why I listed those particular ones, you don't have to worry about any of those if you have the right size supply.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.