Tech Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
can someone explain to me ..why my computer boot each time i install an application ?
then a warning message appear said..system had recover for bad damages,but it still be the same each time i log on and log off my cpu..my motherboard is nvidia Geforce 6100 and AMD sempron processer and 1gb ram:DDR3 500KVH285 ..

·
Registered
10 Posts
Re: Reboots during installation

Well, the OS or hard drive is probably corrupt in some way. Try to reinstall the OS (on boot) and if that doesn't work, try another hard drive. By the way, the GeForce is actually your graphics card and not your motherboard. Hope this solution works out for you.

·
Registered
10 Posts
You cannot mix RAM types. It has to be all the same speed to work. If you recently added DDR5330 with DDR2880 RAM, it will not work until you take out either of them. I guess you ended up with a similar issue as me.

·
Registered
656 Posts
True. And you cant put a more powerful ram stick in then your mother board can support. Do some research on your mother board before you buy any other hardware like a new cpu. This will save you money and trouble in the future.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.