Tech Support Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
First of all, please do not use capitals. It could be misunderstood as shouting.

How are you trying to remove the program, and from where? Is it available to uninstall from in Programs and Features? From typing msconfig in the start menu, opening that up, and going to the startup tab, does it show the program there?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi there, I can recognise the program in "computer, 'c' drive, programms" but when i try to delete i am advised "you do not have permission to perform this action". It is not recognisable in uninstall in Programs and features. By entering msconfig, startup tab, the programme is there and i have unticked the item which has stopped it popping up. However on entering the internet i am constantly asked for the driver for variously the keyboard, the mouse or the ubs hub. The pc does not recognise the driver disc but by instructing it to search the computer i am able to proceed until the next time i enter the internet. On occasion it states it has found the driver in 'C' drive but due to an error is unable to run it. I blame this programme for my problems. Hope someone can shed some light on my problems.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.