Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,
I'm new here and I'm looking for a program (which appears to be also a driver..)

Well, I formated my computer lately and bought new amplifiers.
The problem, is that the computer before the format had a program called "Realtek HD Sound Manager". This program's panel had a lot of cool stuff (such as effects [auditorium, etc]) and I loved it.
After I formatted my computer, I lost the program and I can't find it on the Internet - I can only find it as a driver, which I DON'T WANT - I just want to cool panel...

Thanks a lot!
Gilad.

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Yeah, Creative has a great one!

Did you install the drivers for that card?

Look in Control Panel for an entry labeled Creative. If you have it then that should be it.

If not and you haven't installed drivers off of a CD that came with the card then go here: http://support.creative.com/Product...e! 5.1&subCatName=Live!&CatName=Sound+Blaster

Creative does make it alittle bit difficult but basically, if you have never installed anything from the web than download and run the LiveDrvuUni-pack that is roughly 23MB in size. If you have then you can download and run the Driver patch just above it that is roughly 6MB in size.

There's a bunch of other applications (and drivers) on there but installing the driver will give you the equalizer that you are looking for.

Hope that helps and let us know how it goes.

Pauldo

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
I'm not sure were you are at with drivers for this card so I didn't link directly to any one specific driver.

The link in my previous post was for the home page of available downloads for the Live 5.1. You actually need to either click on View All Downloads (bottom of page) or View: Driver (top of page) and it will show all of the files. There are a bunch of applications there that came with the card that you might want to check out.

Here's the link to the LiveDrvUni-Pack: http://support.creative.com/downloads/download.aspx?nDownloadId=1926

Please let us know if that works or not.

Pauldo

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have almost the same problem, I installed Windows XP sp2 Live Edition, and my audio is not working, I installed the drivers that I had before, but nothing happens. Can you tell me where can I find the drivers for my sound card. My drivers on PC CD are Realtek Audio High Definition R1.87, but even if I install them, the sound doesn't work, and there isn't the sound control panel on task bar too. Please Can Anyone Help ME!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.