Tech Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Really stupid question from a cert newbie...

2K views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  Lando Griffin 
#1 ·
So I have the Network+ Exam Cram book, and in the back there is an offer for discount vouchers. How do these vouchers work? Do I buy the voucher from them and then present it in place of payment when I register for the test?

Thanks

#2 ·
What you do is call the number in the back of the book and buy the voucher at a discount. Then you go online to prometric or Vue and sign up for the test. It should ask you if you have a voucher and then for the voucher number. A bit of advice, make sure your ready for the test. I took the Net+ class in college and even with the advanced training it wasn't a cakewalk. Goodluck!:D

#4 ·
The class had us learn everything there was about Net +. However from the book we had (Net+ from Comp TIA) just studing the way we did wasn't enough to just take the test. If I had not used a study guide I don't think I would have passed it. Net+ really is not that hard if you have been in computers for for awhile however when I took it I was still fairly new to networking. That was what I was refering to. In his subject line he called himself a cert newbie and at the cost of the net + test it's not something to take likely.

#6 ·
Well as long long as you've been in and around networking it shouldn't be to bad on you. For me everyone told me up hear the CCNA was hard but I thought it was one of the easier test I've taken.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.