Tech Support banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
545 Posts
Sorry, wasn't sure whether to make a new thread or add this to my previous thread.

Well I located the secret shrine and went inside the cave and saw a lot of Mythic Dawn 'Acolytes' listening to Mankar Camoran giving a speech on a raised platform. I then needed to grab the Mysterium Xarxes but here's what is bothering me.

- I wasn't sure on whether to kill that prisoner as a sacrifice.

- I wasn't sure on whether to release him and then just grab the book and make a run for it.

I ended up doing the following:

I killed the prisoner, grabbed the book and then went through 20 minutes of killing mythic dawn guards etc until finally I ended up back outside the cave with a message popping up saying that I need to deliver the book to somebody.

What's really bothering me though is that when I first went into the cave I had to give somebody all my stuff and now that I'm outside the cave I haven't got it back. Have I done it the right way/will I get back stuff back etc? I'd appreciate any help, thanks.

Oh and I saved it just before I killed the prisoner & grabbed the book so if I HAVE done it wrong, I can just do it again.

HK

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks pal, when I try to go back into the area I'm encountered by a locked door that says I require a key though.

HK

·
Banned
1,570 Posts
Heh on that quest I read in a guide "you can either be sleathly about it go choppy choppy"

I went the choppy choppy route never even gave my stuff to the guy.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.