Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Re: [SOLVED] error code: 0x80070035 network path not found

I got the same error message (0x80070035) when i try to share from my desktop to my laptop,both windows vista.The other way around it works.I have enabled sharing with my
external harddrive but it still stands "network path not found".Should i share my internal
harddrive to,to see if it works?How do i share in windows vista from my desktop to my laptop?

·
Citizen of the world
51,041 Posts

Even though it appears you're having the same problem, please start a new thread when you have a new issue. It's very difficult to keep two problems straight and who's working on what in a single thread.

I've created a new thread for your issue here.

Note: You will need to post complete details of your configuration and your specific issue in this new thread for us to help you.

Thanks for your cooperation.

·
Registered
4 Posts

Here is the solution to "error code 0x80070035 network path was not found" on Windows Vista and Windows 7 Computers. Click on the "START" button, select "CONTROL PANEL", and go into "DEVICE MANAGER". Click on "NETWORK ADAPTERS", then click on "VIEW", and select "SHOW HIDDEN DEVICES". In the expanded view you will see a long list of numbered "MICROSOFT 6to4 ADAPTER". My Windows 7 Professional desktop had 200 of them. Right click and select "DELETE" on all but 1 of them. You can only do 1 at a time so it does take a while. When you have only 1 left, restart computer and enjoy being able to see your other network computers, including HOMEGROUP files.

·
Registered
20,462 Posts

Thanks for you feedback and please stop giving feedback on an Old Thread and THE SAME post over and over.
Here is the solution to "error code 0x80070035 network path was not found" on Windows Vista and Windows 7 Computers. Click on the "START" button, select "CONTROL PANEL", and go into "DEVICE MANAGER". Click on "NETWORK ADAPTERS", then click on "VIEW", and select "SHOW HIDDEN DEVICES". In the expanded view you will see a long list of numbered "MICROSOFT 6to4 ADAPTER". My Windows 7 Professional desktop had 200 of them. Right click and select "DELETE" on all but 1 of them. You can only do 1 at a time so it does take a while. When you have only 1 left, restart computer and enjoy being able to see your other network computers, including HOMEGROUP files.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.