Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Re: HP PhotosmartC4280 Printer Help

I, too, have usb not connected problem to c4280 photomart hp printer and my driver is already been installed. I can copy but not print or scan. I have unplugged usb cable and rebooted computer. Then I re-inserted usb cable to see if any messages or errors come up. Tries to scan bur same message usb not connected over and over. Very frustrating because I have had this problem for over 2 years off/on. What am I doing wrong?

·
Team Manager - Hardware, Acting Manager, Security
14,731 Posts

Never helps to enjoin another user's post, you need to start your own thread provide your own system information and we would be glad to help.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

What I have done is reinstall new drivers and software to printer which did solve the printing from computer issue. Now I can copy and print from computer. However, scanning still not cooperating. It has worked off/on in past couple years..Cable is fine. Ink cartridges obviously is fine. Nothing wrong with printer or computer. Don't know what to tell you.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

yes I have also checked that as well..says up to date..will keep at it..thanks..I'm sure its a glitch from my end somewhere..not high tech savvy yet..getting there..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.