Tech Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

ranger72 Says Hi To All

1K views 26 replies 12 participants last post by  ranger72 
#1 · (Edited)
hello everyone!

New to the forums, looks like there is a lot to learn here and hopefully some of my own knowledge to share as well!

I have owned a few confusers, years ago a "Leading Edge" w/ IBM DOS sys with 56K RAM..>:)

Then a MAC Apple ll-C ...had to boot up with several floppies..>:)

Then in 1995 a Packard Bell w/ "Windoze 95" ROTFLMAO..Whatta Piece of Junk!

Then in 2002 a Gateway Build w/ WIN XP Home Edition, Intel P-4 2.0 GHz processor, 768 Mb of Rhambus RAM with a 40 Gig seagate HardDrive and later added a 120 Gig Western Digital as Master and made Seagate the Slave...had a Ati Radeon 9500/9700 v-Card w/ a 19" phillips LCD flatscreen..was a pretty nice machine for then.

And now I have just put together a "Rippin Machine" which will remain so for about 6 Months..>:)

But for now anyone would be proud to have this Puppy and once I get this running smoothly then I will create a Wi-fi LAN with this one and the old Gateway just to have the experience to do it.

Well; Thats all for now SeeYa!

ranger72:wave:

See less See more
#17 ·
Okie Dokie!

Thanks for the welcome!

JohnthePilot

grumpygit

eneles

Tumbleweed36

:wave:

I would have responded sooner but it seems there was some kind of server error at tech forums for a day or two..I sent an e-mail to the webmaster and after that I wasn't able to get in the forums until now.:4-dontkno

I was able to go to other forums and everything else at my end seemed to be OK..but it seems everything is back to normal now.

Anyway, Thanks again for the nice welcome! I appreciate it.

I replied to a post the other night after I found and registered in techforums so I,m going to try and find it now and see whats shaking in that thread.

ranger72:wink:

#25 ·
Hello and a Big Welcome
If you just want to cut up a bit and have some fun and relax on here, check out the and Doctors thread on the OFFLine. There is a bunch of great folk that will stear you in the right direction on searous and foof off stuff while having fun, Join us RobMww. :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.