Tech Support banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been experiencing random lag spikes for the past few months now. At first it only started with high demanding games then little demanding games were having the same problems and now the bubbles as my screen saver is having random lag spikes. With games this occurs for 5 mins then it goes off for 5-10 mins then it resumes once again to another 5 min lag spike. I tried looking for processes that are turned on during the lag spikes but i haven't noticed anything yet. I really need help for this ! I cannot play any games with this. And i would like to thank the people who try to help me and sorry if this is the wrong section to post this topic.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Okay so far i noticed that my cpu while playing the game roblox is at like 20 to 30 of usage in total but when the lag comes the cpu usage of the game goes down. The networking is about usually half way but sometimes i notices that it goes really high. Is there a way that i can make a video from my phone and send it to you , so that i can show you what it looks like.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i also noticed this program called svchost fluctuates the cpu usage and network sometimes :S

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.