Tech Support banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently I reinstalled the windows operating system due to a major crash. Since then I been having problems with my comp. I fixed some of them but now I ran to this problem. When I turn on the computer, I see problem detected wiith RAID 1." Raid appears offline. Then it takes me to reboot and select pproper boot device. Anyone please help.

·
Registered
12 Posts
can you specify a few more details about your system?

Do you use RAID? and if you do - how many HD's? which raid controller?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
system info

Pentium 4 2.8, Asus p4c800 motherboard, I gig of corsair ram, 2 seagate 80 GB HD, raid is fasttrack 2kwxp

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
The system which I bought is a pentium 4 2.8 800 fsb, 2 seagate 80 gig 8mb st38813as harddrives with fasttrack raid0 setup, 1 gig 3200 corsair memory, asus p42800 deluxe motherboard, Windows xp home, and other things.

Recently I had a major crash and had to reinstall the whole operating system. After 4 days from reinstalling the system, I am faced with yet another problem. The problem is that the raid is offline. When I turn on the computer, it states that "ID Mode = 1, MODE= 2*0 stripe, size=160052 , track/mapping=some numbers, and status = online ( this is just blinking). Options at the bottom is to go to ctrl-f4 or esc. Underneath that it says Problem with array 1. Then it puts me to another page saying reboot and select proper boot device or insert media in correct boot device. What to do. Anyone have instant messenger so we can talk about this issue. Messege me privatly if you can help.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.