Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Radeon X300 256MB DDR PCI EXP DVI-I TV Retail

I am thinking of pruchasing this graphics card, the game I am really buying it to run (BF2) says in its booklet Radeon X300 SE... now I would buy this graphics card, but its the SE part that confuses me.Will this one be able to run it.. does SE actually mean without it I wont be capable of running BF2.

So my question is. can the Radeon X300 256MB DDR PCI EXP DVI-I TV Retail run BF2 or does it need to be a Radeon X300 SE 256MB DDR PCI EXP DVI-I TV Retail????

·
Registered
344 Posts
Caoctane said:
Radeon X300 256MB DDR PCI EXP DVI-I TV Retail

I am thinking of pruchasing this graphics card, the game I am really buying it to run (BF2) says in its booklet Radeon X300 SE... now I would buy this graphics card, but its the SE part that confuses me.Will this one be able to run it.. does SE actually mean without it I wont be capable of running BF2.

So my question is. can the Radeon X300 256MB DDR PCI EXP DVI-I TV Retail run BF2 or does it need to be a Radeon X300 SE 256MB DDR PCI EXP DVI-I TV Retail????
The SE stands for Slow Edition. Cough up the Extra $ and get Geforce 6600GT for around 160 dollars. It features 1000MHZ DDR3 VRAM, and a 500 Mhz GPU.

You will not be dissapointed, trust me. Geforce 4 6600GT

- Eric

·
Registered
18,118 Posts
And that FX5500 will barely run it. The 6600 is pretty much the best 'cheap' card out there right now and is really worth the extra cash over the X300SE.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.