Tech Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have seen many youtube videos that are high quality perfect and i was wondering what or how they recorded it. So i asked And i found out that it is called a capture card. I dont know really much About them so i need all the info i can get on them. But unfortunately i dont have a pc. Mine broke so now im using my friends but i heard that there is a recorder that you can place in the memory of the ps3 and upload it. Im having alot of trouble finding it. Can you help me? Also i have found some around 30$ but i want at least $10 cheaper.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Also my computer isnt right by my ps3 so i need a recorder or capture card or something that you cam record with out usibg a video cam.I have sen the drv thingy.cam that work?

·
Resident Fugitive
2,683 Posts
Do you mean PVR? I am not sure about the ones with capacity, but the Happauge HD PVR has to be connected to a vomputer when you record. You can get a long cable...

·
Registered
464 Posts
Actually Hauppage HD PVR DOES NOT need to be connected to PC, since it should have its own HDD. You only need to plug composite cables and it records on the PVR's HDD. You need to plug it to PC when you want your files there.

Hauppage HD PVR is the best choise to record in HD.

It also seems to be that you have Win 98. I don't know if there is drivers for that old Windows to get your files to PC, either sure if your PC can even handle HD files.

·
Registered
464 Posts
But if you get the one with HDD, you don't need PC.

But those are pretty expensive, if customer's budget is about $20. Won't get almost any record device, unless you can find old hand-held camera?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.