Tech Support banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to play some good old Fifa 2005 when all of a sudden, (RIGHT during the loading screens when the "Do not remove card or you're screwed" warning is up) my drive made something similar to a choking/stuttering noise. This problem had started about a week earlier. The only time it use to happen was when the game was just starting to be read. I've also had problems with my first memory card port AND possibly the card as well. My port won't acknowledge the card is in there until I shift it ever so slightly to the left/right and then it's fine. The real point of this thread is if anyone knows if there's any way to remove the card with minimal chances of it getting wiped. The loading process for FIFA 2005 works in chunks. First it says it's checking, then loading. Then it checks again and loads again (this is normal, I'm guessing because the files for the game are saved individually since not all of them are essential. I experienced the crash just when the second loading sequence usually ends, and the game begins. Thanks in advance.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.