Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there

I have some movies on DVD but I would like to copy the movies to the computer from the DVD so that I did not had to use the DVD every time, and furthermore I have a laptop which uses a less amount of energy when it does not have to read a DVD? So any suggestions? I would prefer if it was freeware...

This is probaly the wrong forum but I could not find the right forum so...

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
I don't have a specific name for you, but the link given above is given a red flag by SiteAdvisor, they quote the following about that site:-
Feedback from credible users suggests that downloads on this site may contain what some people would consider adware, spyware, or other unwanted programs.
So to air on the side of caution given their warning I suggest trying to find that download elsewhere, I tried to find it for you, but only got a generalised response from my search giving a list >>>Here<<< that you will need to look through to hopefully find something from, alternately there is a large database of various tools available from >>>Majorgeeks<<< which may have what you need, at least here the downloads are known to be safe unlike the previous link, sorry I can't be more specific but I hope it helps a bit, but take care where you end up going for such software, it is prone to be full of spyware etc by the nature of that kind of market\client base if you follow me, hope you find what you need anyway.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.