Tech Support banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, my computer is messed up... well the internet. I don't really know why, but earlier the time was changed to July 2003 and I changed it back. Ever since then it's been messed up. I deleted my cookies, my files, etc. nothing's working. When I click on a specific link, it takes me to the home page of a web site. And it's taking forever to load web pages. I really don't know what to do. :\

P

·
0 Posts
click on greyknights link below and follow the instructions for cleanup. Post a hjt log under hjt log help forum under security section.

* change of date might be a result of malicious activity but it may also be a sign of a problem with your battery. ( but most likely it is set to a past date to mess your windows update and antivirus definition update status up )

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
seems like you have spyware on your computer. check out www.majorgeeks.com and download spybot and adware SE. also download a good anti-virus program such as AVG. install all three programs, update them, and then run all of them and let them get rid of the spyware if they are any.

also check out your motherboard's manufacturer's website and download and install the latest chipset drivers.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.