Tech Support banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, not sure how to explain it, but I have some sort of problem.
First of all, the language bar is stretched aside the whole taskbar (the line that has the "Start" button, the quick launch, etc) and no matter where I click on the taskbar, it is the options for the language bar, and its really annoying, so I tried closing the language bar, instead of it, I enabled the quick launch bar, and now, the whole quick launch bar is stretched. The options for "lock the taskbar" is disabled, so I should be able to move everything freely, but I cannot, its like, every bar, for example the quick launch bar, has a start, and an end, and I can stretch the bar as I like across the taskbar, but mine has only start, that why I cant move it, help me out guys...

Second problem, which I had earlier, is no matter what window, if I minimize it, the animation shows that it is minimized to the task bar, but I do not see it! (I can access it by alt+tabbing, but its still annoying), I guess that this problem, is because of the previous problem, since the language bar, or the quick launch bar is stretched across the whole task bar, the place where the windows minimize too is hidden, and I cannot see it. I want to have it back as it was, first the quick launch bar, then the place where the windows are minimized too, and third is that little place near the icons which has the letters of the language that is currently selected, thank you...

·
Premium Member
622 Posts
I'm somewhat confused by your question, but did you try closing and reopening the language bar? Also, if you have more than on toolbar enabled can you see each one? Another thing you could try is to stretch your taskbar up (making to rows or more) and see if you can resize it that way.

Please let us know if this resolves the issue or if you need further assistance. If you need further assistance and you can provide a screen shot that might be a help (press print screen and then in mspaint paste it)

·
Happy to support TSF!
7,263 Posts
Hi Fwenny...

the problem is likely to be linked to your current spyware issue. I have just replied to your email regarding your HJT log file.

If the problems persist after our analysts are able to give you the all clear, by all means update this thread with further information but i'm fairly confident that they will be able to assist you to fix the problem :)

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
I'm somewhat confused by your question, but did you try closing and reopening the language bar?
If I close the language bar, and nothing enabled, I mean if the quick launch bar is closed, and no more bars enabled in the task bar, the task bar goes down (like with the option "Auto-hide taskbar") and I cannot lift it up, its stuck there, I need to enable something, for example quick launch or the language bar to be able to lift it.

Also, if you have more than on toolbar enabled can you see each one?
No matter what is enabled, if the language bar is enabled, it is stretched across the whole taskbar and hides everything, and I cannot move it... If I close it, but the quick launch is enabled, the quick launch is stretched across the taskbar, like it has no limits (and I cant limit it...)

Another thing you could try is to stretch your taskbar up (making to rows or more) and see if you can resize it that way.
Doesnt help, the language bar is stuck near the "start" button (yes, english windows), and its the same but just bigger..

Please let us know if this resolves the issue or if you need further assistance. If you need further assistance and you can provide a screen shot that might be a help (press print screen and then in mspaint paste it)
Well you can see I still need help, I'l try to get a screen shot, but since the problem on a diffrent computer, I'l probably get it tomorrow, but on a second thought, here, I screened my computers taskbar and edited it with paint so you can see.

http://img409.imageshack.us/img409/6423/1230eh.jpg

Like you see in the pic, the language bar is stuck near the START, it has a start line, but it doesnt have an ending one, so I cannot move it, and no matter where I click between the "EN" and the icons (where the MSN icon is) the options for the language bar appear ("Restore the language bar, "Settings", "Close the language bar", etc).

the problem is likely to be linked to your current spyware issue. I have just replied to your email regarding your HJT log file.
You mean the one that my IE was highjacked? It cant be, since Im talking about a diffrent computer.
What do you mean you replied? In the post? Or you send me an email? If you sended something to my email, please send again, because I think I deleted it by mistake.

If the problems persist after our analysts are able to give you the all clear, by all means update this thread with further information but i'm fairly confident that they will be able to assist you to fix the problem
Im sure they will, but it has nothing to do with IE, thought it may be another spyware, but first I want to listen to opinions cause maybe its just an option which can be changed, so lets not rush. Thanks any way.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well.. The tool really helped, I chosed the "Minimized programs missing" and it fixed it, thanks alot. (But the "Return taskbar to default" didnt, I wonder why..)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.