Tech Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I'm new to this so here it goes I have an HP m9080.me CPU the mouse and keyboard came with it as well as a remote no monitor. The problem is that my keyboard and mouse had been working perfectly well for a few weeks, after that during the booting process there is an activity light which it is working when i move the mouse or type on the keyboard ( also within the booting process ) there is a constant activity which suggests that it is working. When the windows logo appears the keyboard and mouse fail and the USB activity light just emits a steady pulse of light every one second. Before I could use the computer forever after this I'll be lucky to get 30 minutes. but now nothing works and if it manages to do so I just get 30 seconds or so. I have tried all the USB ports on my CPU (4 in the back and 2(2.0) USB ports infront and an additional two USB ports on the side of my monitor) nothing work. These days when i plug the USB ( people say plug it on the lowest port i don't know why ) I can here the sound that comes when you plug any USB right well when i plug it in I hear the sound that comes when I put it in but without even pulling it out I hear the sound that tells that you have just unplugged the device ( I didn't even unplugg it :upset:) I have already consulted HP customer support about this and they have told me to uninstall all my keyboard drives and USB controlers by going to device manager. Right now I am using a laptop to type this message. And when I use the CPU I use another mouse not wireless but USB mouse and to type my password on the login section I need to use the On-Screen Keyboard from Ease of access. I have already done a system recovery and reformatted the whole hard-disk but to no avail. PLEASE HELP

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.