Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello everyone im having problems with my video card the video card is a

Mobile Intel(R) 965 Express Chipset Family.

I cant run any games or simulators, when i start flight simulator x the game that i'm trying to find the driver for when i start the program it has the loading screen but then it says

Flight Simulator is not working with your video card.
Verify that you have the latest drivers installed for your video card.

Flight Simulator will now exit.

Then when i start up my 3D Driving school it says

No 3D hardware found

Then it just exits.

I have tried everything but nothing works and just it doesnt want to work if anyone can help me i will appreciate it thx and i need help asap :( :'(

If your wondering my computer is a Toshiba Satellite M200-ST2002.

Operating System: Windows Vista Home Basic (6.0, build 6001)

Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU T5550 @ 1.83GHz (2 CPUs), ~1.8GHz

Memory: 1526MB RAM

DirectX Version: Directx 10

BIOS: BIOS version 1.80

·
Registered
4,586 Posts
Ok first

start
run
type
dxdiag and run the 3 tests under display tab for the video card.

Now heres a site you can go to find out what games you can actually run on your pc:

http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/referrer/srtest

It will ask you to install active X so just so you know that is normal for this site to do that.

Note: this is where I go also for my games to find out what I can run and what Im not able to.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
no its because i think it was my little brother he was playing my laptop and he went to control panel to change his pass word and i think he pressed the uninstall driver button cause my flight simulator x worked really well before he touched my laptop but then after he was done it wouldn't work i think that is the problem and will a back up disk work to reformat my laptop will that work????????????????????????

·
Registered
4,586 Posts
you mean a recovery disk?.......it should if its for that laptop...I dont see why not.

My recommendation to you is that when you do get windows up and running again make a regular users account that you can put restrictions on for your brother to logon to the laptop with, so this way you can (as an administrator) correct things easily if he makes a mistake.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.