Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

Whenever I have more than one firefox browser open (multiple windows), and I close one of them, they all close with it. This doesn't always happen but it has been happening a lot lately and it is getting on my nerves. Would anyone have any idea as to why?

Thank you,
CMA

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Are you closing the window while the page is still loading? On some rare occassions, I have noticed that this will cause either Firefox or Java (I don't know who's the culprit) to crash.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The pages are fully loaded. I noticed it does it particularly a lot on certain sites, l9ianime.com being one of them. I don't see how it could have anything to do with the website though. And this doesn't happen with IE.

CMA

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Seems like nobody has any idea, huh? Well, I just open everything in tabs now and that works. I would still like to fix the issue, but can't get everything.

CMA

·
Registered
560 Posts
What version of Firefox?

Have you got any tab related extensions installed?

Type - 'about:config' (no quotes) in the address bar and then 'single' in the filter and you will see a line - browser.tabs.showSingleWindowModePrefs which should have a 'false' value. If it is 'true' double click to toggle to false. I doubt this will be the problem but no harm checking.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.