Tech Support banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi i hav not long ago brought roller coaster tycoon 3, ive put it on the pc a few days ago and it worked fine except wen i go on to play it the screen keeps flashing, im not sure wat is rong plz help me xx thank u

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
help

well ive recetnly just got a new pc coz the other one cort a virus, so im very caurtios now about wat i do, i dont no alot about memory and graphics and stuff, im not sure wat this pc has got and stuff, to be honest i dont hav the say over this pc, its my bf's mums and she keeps complaining about every thing we go on, i just want a simple way to get it sorted and shut her up so i can get playing :smile:

·
Registered
462 Posts
Welcome to TSF

first of all run dxdiag

go to start menu>click run>then type dxdiag>press enter

i window will popup after a few seconds, wait for it to load then click on the tab at the top that says 'display', click 'copy page' which shud be at the bottom of the window then come on here and paste it in a reply.

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
RollerCoaster Tycoon 3 is definitely in need of patches. Have you clicked the "Updates" button which is on the startup screen? That will automatically download and install any updates for the game. If you're running the original version of the game you definitely need the patches.

·
Vetustior Humo
11,129 Posts
It is also persnickity about the video card. I had to upgrade the one in my daughter's computer even thought it too was new.

BTW: The good folks in this forum can help you avoid getting this new computer infected. See the Security threads.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.