Tech Support banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well, i got router in my home, adsl connection, and 3 computers connected to the connection. now.. not long time ago problem has started - my internet getting dissconnected every few seconds. for something like 3-5 seconds and its connected again. its very disturbing when im trying to play internet multiplayer games, since the connection getting lost every few seconds and coming back later. its even showing little icon down in the bar "your cable is out" when its actually not..
very wierd problem, dont think many have this.. if you knows how to fix it please tell here.. i think its maybe something with the internter properties but im not sure.. tried many things with properties but still didnt found what i need to do.. i'll be gladful for your help.

·
Registered
2,290 Posts
Maybe auto detect speed problem with a NIC??

Does this happen on only 1 machine?
What type of NIC do you have? USB? PCI? Onboard?

Is the DSL stable?

JamesO

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yes this problem is only in 1 machine.. in my computer. in the two others theres not that kind of problem. my DSL is stable i think since its running.. NIC is not USB.. dunno what it is but looks like normel cable of phones..

i can tell you some of the router properties information if you need.. here are the catagories:
wan, lan, nat... tell me if u need to know something that u think it might be the problem. by the way my router is from ST LAB something like that..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.