Tech Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, im having a pretty annoying problem installing two programs that I recently downloaded, one of these programs is a screen recorder called Camstasia.

Ive tried alot of things including trying to download this update (Windows Installer 3.1 Redistributable (v2)) but it isnt working for me at all i still get the same message which is posted down below. I know for sure that the files are not lethal in any way but im thinking it is a problem with the installer =\.

Someone told me if the installation of the new windows installer did not work then to do this.

-pull the unstrapped exe from the msi. during the install it will be in a DIR in your temp folder-

I do not know how to do that but if you can help thanks alot :) its really annoying now because i really need to install the screen recorder and the other program that i need to use.

View attachment ok....bmp

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I want to know how to edit my posts ?!?! lol i cant see edit button anywhere..and cantanyone help me please?!?!? ive been waiting for so long now..

·
Registered
2,697 Posts
Welcome to TSF....

The edit button actually goes away after 30 Minutes or so and also after someone puts a post into the thread. If you need a modification done like the graphic you posted to be changed You would have to contact a manager type person to make a change for you.

As for someone to help you it just depends on when they get here and log-in and when they see the post, like i just seen this one about 5 minutes ago, Sorry for the wait but sometimes it just takes a bit.

On the message posted below if you could just type it in so it is viewable that would be good.

Also do you shut-down your computer or just leave it running all of the time?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome to TSF....

The edit button actually goes away after 30 Minutes or so and also after someone puts a post into the thread. If you need a modification done like the graphic you posted to be changed You would have to contact a manager type person to make a change for you.

As for someone to help you it just depends on when they get here and log-in and when they see the post, like i just seen this one about 5 minutes ago, Sorry for the wait but sometimes it just takes a bit.

On the message posted below if you could just type it in so it is viewable that would be good.

Also do you shut-down your computer or just leave it running all of the time?
Erm i really need help with this please!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.