Tech Support banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, first off i originally thought it was just a display error, but I am a young guy who plays online games, many browser based games require you to have internet explorer, only problem is ever since my "display error" started i am unable to do anything that requires internet explorer, it doesn't even register as me using internet explorer when i use the browser. I have no clue what the problem is and have asked friends and they can't figure out what is wrong. I have dowloaded and installed IE multiple times trying to fix it, but the new version has the same problems.

If anyone has any clues on how to get my interent explorer working properly again, the help would be much appreciated, I am unemployed currently so something that cost money is not an option. Also my computer did not come with a windows xp disk so reinstalling windows xp is not really an option. I figure there is an easy solution besides spending money.

Thanks in advanced for any help provided.

·
Security Manager, Analyst , Rangemaster, TSF Acade
39,538 Posts
Hi and welcome to TSF.

What actually happens when you start IE? Can you navigate to websites? Can you explain a bit more about a "Display Error"?

There are many possible problems and therefore many possible solutions. If you can provide some more info then we should be able to help.

Regards

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.