Tech Support banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently tried to update my laptop's drivers for it's video card. It's a Radeon IGP 320M. I searched around for a while, and tried the Omega Drivers, after installing the Omega/ATI drivers all of the acceletations in the display tap of DXDIAG are disabled. With no option to enable them. I uninstalled the Omega drivers, and found a different driver which I think will work (not 100% sure still) but I still don't have the accelerations enabled, meaning, I can't play any games that require such things.

So my question is (obviously) how do I enable the three accelerations?

And also, when I start the ATI catalyst control center an odd error message pops up saying: "The CATALYST Control Center is not supported by the driver version of your eabled graphics adapter. Please update your ATI graphics driver, or enable your ATI adapter using the Displays Manager.

The only problem is... I can't get to the Displays Manager, because the Catalyst Control Center doesn't show anything after this point.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, I thought of that, but the problem would be that since I already updated my drivers a second time, I would roll back to the Omega drivers which is what caused the problem in the first place. Can I roll back twice?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I rolled back my drivers, it's saying it's working properly, but I still don't have the 3D Acceleration option enabled, or any of the other accelerations. This is kind of pissing me off -.-

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.